Dr. Santosh K. Singhal
- MBBS (Gold Medelist)
- MBBS 2003 from Jiwaji University
- M.D 2007 from Jiwaji University
- Fec S California-2009
- Dr. Santosh K. Singhal born and brought up in Gwalior has truly serve the mankind and his dream of establishing the new concept of providing best ICU care in this city of Tansen has paved the way for making Gwalior a medical hub. Born in 15th Aug 1980 and bought up in middle class family did his schooling graduation and post-graduation from Gwalior. He has awarded Gold medal for excellent performance in academic and social field in MBBS examination did MD (Medicine) from GRMC Gwalior and rank first among the students and his thesis was ranked the best thesis for the year.
- BMHRC from Bhopal 2007-2008
- BIMR 2008
- Consultant physician and diabetologist and in charge ICU & ICCU & Neuro ICU (critical care specialist) from Deptt. Of Medicine & Cardiology BIMR Hospitals Gwalior MP duration of 06/02/2008 – till now
- senior resident from Deptt. Of Cardiology Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre Bhopal MP duration of 16/08/2007 – 01/02/2008
- resident medical officer from Deptt. Of Medicine G R Medical College Gwalior MP duration of 03/06/2004 -02/06/2007
monday ( 11:00 AM To 01:00 PM )
tuesday ( 11:00 AM To 01:00 PM )
wednesday ( 11:00 AM To 01:00 PM )
thursday ( 11:00 AM To 01:00 PM )
friday ( 11:00 AM To 01:00 PM )
saturday ( 11:00 AM To 01:00 PM )
- List Sent to Ceo@BIMR.co.in
- ACNE SCAR Vangemew (Aesthemic 2017)
- Recipient of “GOLD MEDAL of excellence performance in academic and social field” MBBS in 2002.
- Recipient of 1st prize of “GRMC Talent Search Quiz” in 2002.
- Won 2nd prize of “M.P. level neurology quiz in 2003.
- Gwalior Gaurav Award by Gwalior Vikas Samiti in 2012.
- GWALIOR RATNA ALANKARAN (OUT STANDING YOUNGE PERSONALITY OF YEAR 2014)
- Best doctor in diabetes by 4th MT INDIA CONCLAVE 2014.
- Diabeties R Critical Canl