Our Mission is to provide comprehensive, cost -effective and patient –centric quality care services with respect, compassion and cutting edge technology. Our passion well reflects in the fact that we set the industry standards when it comes to cure, care and comfort. To deliver International Class healthcare with a total service focus, by creating an institution committed to the highest standards and affordable of medical & service excellence, patient care, scientific knowledge and medical education.
- Patient first: Quality Care for our patients is of utmost priority
- Respect & Compassion: We respect our patients and communities & provide a compassionate care
- Team work: we believe and encourage in team work
- Excellence: We continually work on service excellence through our Quality improvement initiatives.
- Community involvement: We are dedicated to serve the community with affordable & quality care services.
Short Term Objective
- Implementing the optimal system Management operations followed by recruitment of required Human Resource
- Implementing Quality Improvement Programme for preparation full NABH Accreditation
- Creating an environment where all staff and stakeholders feel proud to be a part of the BIMR family
- To start Nephrology Unit at BIMR Hospital, Gwalior
- To upgrade the current Burn Unit to a State of Art Burn Unit at
- To Increase the IPD occupancy
- To establish a continuous Quality Improvement Program
- To make BIMR Hospital, Gwalior as the BEST Tertiary Care Hospital in Madhya Pradesh and India (BIMR should be GOLD STANDARD)
- To make International Base for Medical Tourism
- To expand the network of BIMR Hospitals in next Five Years