Facilities in OPD
Doctors - While your primary consultant personally handles your treatment, round-the-clock medical cover is provided by junior medical staff. Please inform the nursing station if you need to contact the doctor
Echo Cardiography - T.M.T. Unit:- Institute has got fully automatic T.M.T. Unit (BPL) for the benefit of Cardiac and High Blood Pressure patients.
E.C.G.:- We have got latest E.C.G. unit which provides best possible E.C.G. recordings.
Dialysis unit - Dialysis unit for the patient suffering from kidney disease/failure, managed by highly skilled professional staff.
Emergency Services - General Duty Medical Officers and all required life support infrastructure including Central supply for Oxygen and suction at newly constructed airconditioned CASULTY WING.Recently the hospital has installed Arterial Blood Gas Analyzer which is of great help in critically ill patients specially requiring ventilator. Hematology Analyzer, Electrolyte Reader, Coagulometer are also available.
Diagnostic Wing -
- X-Ray (300 M.A.) with Digital Technology:- The facilities for complete routine radiological investigations along with specialized radiological investigations like I.V.P. Barium Studies and Billary Tract study and Digital X-Ray, OPG, Mammography are available.
- Mobile X-Ray:- For bed ridden and very sick patients in the wards.
- Ultrasonography:- Ultrasound and Color Doppler machine and an expert Ultrasonologist working on it.
- NABL Accredited Laboratory services (Pathology):- All routine & specialized investigations are performed. Cytology reports are being handed over to patient within 24 hours and Histo-pathology reports in 03 working days.
Burn Unit - For specialized and intensive care of burn cases. 10 bedded air- conditioned burn unit with all necessary equipment.
Delivery Suit - A special well lighted air conditioned Delivery Suit with of Separate arrangements for keeping the patients as per stages of Labour. Cardio Toco Graphic monitor central suction & Oxygen supply available.
Casualty Station - A Casualty station is being operated round the clock and Expert Medical Officer available to attend the patients.Our Duty officer’s team having no. of 25 Doctors who are available in 8 hourly shift.One Duty Officer is posted in each ward to take care of admitted patients and to supervise the services.
Out Patient Department
- OPD timing of BIMR Hospital are 9AM-6PM (Mon-Sat)
- Free OPD for Senior citizen.
- 15% discount on Pharmacy drug sale.
- 15% discount on all services for senior citizen.
- Free OPD for Economically weaker section.
- Charges are minimal, and may vary consultant to super specialty consultant.
- BIMR Hospital has disabled friendly OPD building.
- Each specialty and super-specialty has separate OPD counter and pharmacy unit attached to it. So that senior citizen, children, pregnant women and person with disability does get facilities by our services.
- OPD building is fully equipped with wheelchairs, stretchers, lift, drinking water, clean washrooms, and lounge area.
- OPD building has separate Pharmacy, Pathology, Radiology, Minor Operation Theater, and a dressing room.
Following facilities are available in BIMR Hospital Out Patient Department:
- Dermatology & STD
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Microbiology & Infectious diseases
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Oto-Rhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Pathology with Central Lab
- Radio-diagnosis & Imaging
- TB & chest
- Transfusion Med. & Blood Bank
- Burns and Plastic Surgery
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Clinical hematology
- Endocrinology & metabolic diseases
- Medical Oncology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Paediatric Surgery
- Pulmonary medicine & critical care
- Surgical Oncology
The following are the other facilities (Non-OPD)
Basic science and other key facilities are:
- Comm. Med/ Public Health
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Hospital Administration
Other Key Facilities
- Trauma & Emergency
Trauma and Emergency facilities are available 24x7